We provide a personalized approach to financial planning starting with informed and engaging conversations about the realities of life and how money will play a role in what’s truly important to you. We help you understand, organize, and manage your finances, with the goal of helping you make your life simpler and more productive.
We value partnership, objectivity, personalization, education, faith and family. If you are solely focused on investments or want a “one size fits all” product, we probably are not a good fit.
We provide strategic direction, bring accountability to the process and make necessary changes when needing to adapt to new circumstances and situations.
Financial Planning Services
How you think and feel about money is at the center of our planning process. We help Individuals who have big questions such as “How do I transition to retirement” or “How do I know if I’m on track to reach my goals”. We help people in transition where planning helps answer time-sensitive questions through a long-term lens.
Once we complete your financial plan and understand your feelings on risk and return, we put your money to work. We believe in the purposeful allocation of your savings aligned specifically with your goals and timeline.
Estate Planning Guidance
We can provide guidance and help manage your legacy and/or collaborate with your existing estate planning professional to minimize the possibility of something falling through the cracks.
We Believe in the Power of Personalized Planning
How do we work with you?
- Free consultation call (initial meeting, data review, relationship proposal)
- Discovery phase (deep dive into how you feel about money and what matters most to you)
- Financial plan review meeting (what we observed, next steps to take, by whom, by when)
- Ongoing review meetings (quarterly meeting model)
Who do we typically work with?
- People with big questions such as “How do I transition to retirement” or “How do I know if I’m on track to reach my goals”
- People in transition where planning helps answer time-sensitive questions through a long-term lens
- For these reasons, if there is anyone that you care about, that could benefit from a second set of eyes, Haas Financial Group would be glad to help them.
Do I have to pay for the first meeting?
No, the first meeting is free and is a working meeting where we will get to know you as you get to know us. We want to determine if we are a fit for you and if you are a fit for us by sharing our philosophies to see if they are aligned and by starting to answer your questions. Bring your financial questions with you.