About Benjamin Haas
I started the Haas Financial Group, LLC in April 2013 after spending 8 years with Gerhart, Haas & Associates, a Financial Advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial.
I am responsible for the firm’s business development, personal financial consulting services and the client service model.
I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNING PROFESSIONAL and Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor registered/licensed to conduct business in PA, FL, MA, NJ, OH, TX, VA, CO holding Series 7 with LPL Financial and Series 66 registrations with both LPL Financial and US Financial Advisors, as well as PA Life Accident & Health Insurance licenses. CRPC conferred by the College for Financial Planning.
My wife, Desiree, and I have three sons, Cayden, Gabriel and Lucas. When not at work, I am an active participant in my community and church. I enjoy home projects, music, rooting for my Philadelphia sports teams and spending as much time as I can with my family and friends.
2006 to 2013, Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., Center Valley, PA
Qualifications, Designations and Degree
- 2006, Bachelor of Science, Political Science, Franklin & Marshall College
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- Registered to conduct business in PA, FL, MA, NJ, OH, TX, VA, CO
- Kutztown Area School District Education Foundation, President
- Kutztown Community Partnership, Chair of Economic Development Committee
- Zion’s Union Church of Maxatawny, Finance Committee & Strategic Planning Task Force
- Optimist Club of Kutztown, Past President
- Franklin & Marshall College, Alumni