How To Plan When You Don't Have A Well-Defined Goal
- How do we go about leading people through not having a well-defined goal? - 1:46
- Importance of finding your purpose and focusing on good habits - 4:16
- Probing questions during the planning process to understand goals - 9:44
- Finding and recognizing small wins during the planning process - 12:10
- Our tagline: Aligning your values, vision, and wealth - 14:29
What if you can't come up with well-defined financial goals? In this podcast, we discuss ways to help get you on the right path without having a perfectly defined endpoint in mind at the beginning. In our planning process we focus on aligning your behaviors to the values that matter most to you.
Investment advice offered through Great Valley Advisor Group, a Registered Investment Advisor. Great Valley Advisor Group and Haas Financial Group are separate entities. This is not intended to be used as tax or legal advice. Please consult a tax or legal professional for specific information and advice. All content and information is for informational and educational purposes only. Tracking # 1-05231817