+ What if I have the items above in order?
If you have those "basic items" in order, then congratulations! You're off to an awesome, financially healthy start! We usually then get called in to answer more pressing or burning questions. Here are 10 common examples that we would say act as catalysts for meeting with us, or another financial planner, and exploring a relationship:
- I got a new position/promotion at work and I want to reassess benefits and where we are saving.
- I have excess savings and I don't know how to fund competing goals like education savings and my retirement. Check out our example client profile for how we may be able to help you.
- I inherited money from a relative and I need help figuring out what to do next.
- My spouse and I are looking to buy our first home and we have questions about loans, down payments, what we can afford, etc.
- I'm thinking about scaling back work so I can be more present with my kids. Can my spouse and I afford this?
- I'm a small business owner. Running my business finances and my family finances is too much. I'm making good money, but I don't feel under control.
- I need help getting organized. Can you help?
- I see the basic investment advice, but I now feel like I have enough money in my 401(k) to think more specifically about the options and what would be best for me. Here are a few of our resources to check out prior to reaching out to us:
Ready For The Next Steps?
Click here to get transparent pricing details and see how financial planning fits with your budget.