+ How do I know I'd be a good fit?
- We've discovered that we work best with kind, generous, and open-minded people.
- If you're looking for a trusted partner and believe you can't do it all by yourself. You recognize the value of having personal advice from a credentialed professional.
- Ability to embrace the humility to know what you don't know, the curiosity to learn and grow, and a desire to maintain community and partnership with us as your advisors.
- We are most often found when someone is retired or close to retirement age or going through a life transition and have tough questions to answer (typically within 5 years or less of your retirement goal)
- You're interested in a long-term relationship with a proactive team dedicated to helping organize your financial life and keep it that way.
- You're willing to meet at least annually where we keep each other up-to-date.
- You don't believe in market timing and have the ability to trust our disciplined investment process.