Haas Financial Group Office Closure
March 20, 2020
In uncertain times, we want to err on the side of over-communicating with you. Because the World Health Organization has declared the coronavirus a worldwide pandemic and because last evening, March 19, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf ordered all non-life-sustaining businesses in Pennsylvania to close their physical locations to slow the spread of COVID-19, we feel there are a couple of important notes to share with you about our relationship.
We want you to know that the Haas Financial Group has a Business Continuity Plan that was put in place in 2013 and was most recently updated on March 2 2020. This plan has never felt more relevant, as it outlines our standard operating procedure for fulfilling our obligations to you, for however long we experience this office closure.
- We all have secure remote access to our individual email from the safety of our homes
- Our office line has been forwarded directly to our cell phones so we can be reached while out of the office and at home
- We can access our trading and money movement systems remotely, through a secure internet connection. Business operations will continue.
- We are a paperless office and use a secure, cloud based file system. This affords us the ability to access pertinent information, as needed, even while out of the office
- We can conduct online meetings with you via GoToMeeting.com as needed
Please know that we remain dedicated to ensuring we deliver on our commitments to serving you during these challenging times, and our preparedness is part of that promise. As your planning partner, we will do everything in our power to provide the service, advice and stability you rely on, even as the environment around us evolves. On behalf of Adam, Devon and I, we thank you for your continued trust and confidence in us.