About Benjamin Haas
Ben started Haas Financial Group, LLC in April 2013 after spending 8 years with Gerhart, Haas & Associates, a Financial Advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial.
Ben is responsible for firm’s business development, personal financial consulting services and the client service model.
Ben is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNING PROFESSIONAL and Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor registered/licensed to conduct business in PA, MA, DE, MN, FL, NC, SC, MD, NJ, WV, OH, NM, NY, CA, VA, TX, IN holding Series 7 with LPL Financial and Series 66 registrations with both LPL Financial and US Financial Advisors, as well as PA Life Accident & Health Insurance licenses.
Ben and his wife, Desiree, have three sons, Cayden, Gabriel and Lucas. When not at work, Ben is an active participant in his community and church. He enjoys home projects, music, rooting for his Philadelphia sports teams and spending as much time as he can with his family and friends.
2006 to 2013, Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., Center Valley, PA
Qualifications, Designations and Degree
- 2006, Bachelor of Science, Political Science, Franklin & Marshall College
- Registered to conduct business in PA, MA, DE, MN, FL, NC, SC, MD, NJ, WV, OH, NM, NY, CA, VA, TX, IN
- Optimist Club of Kutztown, Past-President
- Zion’s Union Church of Maxatawny
- Kutztown Education Foundation, Board Member
- Kutztown Community Partnership, Board Member
- Franklin & Marshall College, Alumni