Our Planning Philosophies
- No matter your level of wealth or phase of life, everyone should have a financial plan.
Everyone has unique financial issues to consider. A plan can help define, quantify and prioritize your goals throughout all phases of your life.
- Planning encompasses many variables and assumptions that sometimes make progress hard to follow. So keep the main thing, the main thing.
We help align your personal values, vision and wealth into key metrics that are easy to understand and follow, so you know where you are on the road to your financial goals.
- Good planners are good teachers AND good students.
We continue to educate ourselves in order to empower our clients with the most timely and relevant information available.
- Trust is earned, not given. And no healthy advisor/client relationship exists without trust.
The CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNING Code of Ethics provides the framework for our advice and ensures that we are held to the highest fiduciary standards in the business.
- Financial planning is not an exact science. There is an art to it as well.
There is no universal tool or formula to find answering to your important questions. The key is to find efficiencies in your financial life and personalize the communication to fit how you best learn and make decisions.
- Planning is a very personal, interactive process, not one done behind a curtain.
It’s not enough to just give educated advice. We need to communicate effectively, knowing that changes in life can be stressful and emotional. We promise empathy and compassion and will always seek your input along the way.
- Financial planning is not a one-time thing and should emphasize progress, not perfection.
Markets change, economies change, our lives constantly change. Planning can act as a stress test when important variables change so you can reassess and affirm your approach.
- The right financial plan contains JUST enough information.
We don’t want to overwhelm our clients. Instead we will simplify complex concepts into easy to understand information so you can make well though-out and considerate choices that you are comfortable and confident with.